Enabling you to use SRAM or Truvativ GXP chainsets frames with pressfit bottom bracket shells, this bottom bracket reduces drag to make the most of your pedalling effort. The smooth operation is due to the fully sealed steel cartridge bearings, which has a tungsten finish to increase durability.
Reasons to Buy:
- Reduces drag.
- Allows you to make the most out of your pedalling effort.
- Smooth operation.
- Fully sealed Steel cartridge bearings.
- Type: PressFit (BB86 or BB92)
- Suits BB Shell Size: 41x86mm or 41x92mm
- Bearing Type: Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Steel bearings with Tungsten finish
- Compatible with SRAM and Truvativ GXP chainsets only
- Weight: 89g (BB92)
Manufacturer Reference Codes:
- 92mm – MTB: 00.6415.033.020; 86mm – Road: 00.6415.033.000
- GXP: Other systems rely on side-loaded bearings to eliminate play, causing bearing wear. GXP captures the left-side bearing between the spindle and the left crankarm and allows the drive-side bearing to float axially on the spindle. There’s no need to side-load bearings during adjustment. No excess wear and much simpler installation. Just tighten to the proper specifications and you’re ready to roll, worry-free. GXP’s two bicycle-specific cartridge bearings and eight seals ensure a smooth, long-lasting ride. SRAM’s Gutter seal system takes a two-stage approach in directing contaminates away from the bearings providing longer bearing life. GXP’s Gutter Seal design also reduces friction, 35% less drag than previous versions, improving rider feel and performance. Gutter seal system has deeper installation tool grooves which provide stability and support while applying torque to the adapter cups. SRAM’S design and material choice have dropped 15g out.
- Colour: Black
- 92mm – BB92 PF41 – MTB
- 86mm – BB86 PF41 – Road