SRAM LEVEL MTB Disc Brake 950mm
A high-quality and reliable MTB disc brake.
- Lever Material: Stamped Aluminium
- Caliper Design: 2-piston caliper
- Caliper Style: Post Mount
- Finish: Black
- Pad: Steel-backed organic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Adjustment: Tooled reach adjust
- Material: Aluminium
- Pad/Holder: Top loading
- Intended Use: XC, Trail
- System: Open system
- Bend Zone™: Yes
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 430g
- Direct Link: SRAM’s DirectLink lever design produces a solid, positive feel the second you squeeze the lever to engage the brake. It offers a no-nonsense solution to give you precise control.
- DOT 5.1: Heat is an enemy of any brake system, so advancements in heat management mean advancements in your ride. SRAM found that in their systems DOT 5.1 takes almost three times longer to boil than DOT 4, thus allowing flawless, fade-free performance in even more extreme conditions.
- Expandable Bladder: SRAM’s new brake lever design includes a reshaped bladder that helps regulate and reduce air bubbles. The bladder is specifically shaped to evacuate air from the lever and push the fluid exactly where it’s needed. The result is improved backpressure relief, which produces dependable braking power and consistency.
- PiggyBack™ Reservoir: The brake fluid reservoir on SRAM’s latest lever design is optimised for both performance and ease of use. The PiggyBack Reservoir offers a simple, failsafe way to manage brake fluid, and also allows for ambidextrous lever placement.
- Timing Port Closure: A hydraulic brake’s timing port is the connection between the reservoir and the master cylinder bore. When the lever is squeezed, a cup seal passes this area and closes the port, which pressurizes the system. SRAM’s new timing port closure system features durable seals and an ultra-smooth cylinder bore finish, producing dependable braking power and consistency.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Black
- Size: Front 950mm
- Option: Post Mount