Schwalbe Hans Dampf/Magic Mary TYRE SET (Tanwall)
Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary 29×2.40 (62-622) ADDIX SOFT
Rear: Schwalbe Hans Dampf 29×2.35 (60-622) ADDIX SOFT
2 in stock
THE ULTIMATE GRAVITY TIRE. Indisputably the favorite among Schwalbe Downhill and Enduro athletes. Perfect all-round characteristics for almost all tracks and conditions. The sophisticated intermediate profile is combined with the best compounds and construction, pushing the limits to surprising levels.
- ADDIX Soft: Addix Soft is a compound that bridges many disciplines. It’s just as at home in the enduro and downhill world as it is in the demanding discipline of all-mountain and trail riding. It also impresses when used in combination with other ADDIX tyres – more speed: Soft on the front, Speedgrip on the back. Or more damping: Ultra Soft on the front, Soft on the back
- ADDIX Speedgrip (27.5×2.35 and 29×2.6″ classic skinwall options only): ADDIX Speedgrip is the universal compound and definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM and Trail: for the majority of EVO tyres there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip. It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and longer life
- Super Trail: As versatile as a multi-tool: a stable construction, with a range of applications from intense all-mountain and trail rides to enduro use. Ideal for riders riding a medium-travel bike.
- E-25: Tyres with the recommendation “E-25” are the perfect choice for all pedelecs with pedal assistance up to 25 kph. The most important criterion for this recommendation: security
- Tubeless Technology: For all ambitious sports cyclists, Tubeless is the right choice. Only Tubeless achieves the best values in terms of more speed, grip, puncture protection and comfort