Raleigh Motus Tour Lowstep Derailleur Electric Hybrid Bike – 2021
The Raleigh Motus hybrid electric bike elevates the way you ride every day. The Motus Tour features improved gearing for easier pedaling.
Designed in Britain and made in Europe, Raleigh’s mid-range Motus Tour uses sophisticated technology to deliver a premium electric bike experience. This step-through model features 8-speed traditional mechanical gearing.
Practical and flexible urban riding, Commuting and day-to-day use, Weekend exploring
- Long 128km claimed assisted range for multiple rides between charges
- Bosch Active Line mid-drive motor system, generating 40Nm max torque for up to 250% assistance
- Easy to read Bosch Intuvia display
- Approx. 25kg total claimed weight
- Top assisted speed of 25km/h
- High quality 6061 alloy step-through frame with comfortable city-ready ride position
- Powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for controllable all-weather braking
- Reliable and durable 8 speed Shimano Acera gearing
- 42mm wide Mitas tyres with reflective visibility strip and double duty puncture protection
- Integrated front and rear light
- Rear pannier rack included for additional luggage carrying