Pivot Mach 5.5 Carbon Mountain Bike
£6,100.00 – £9,450.00
The new Pivot Mach 5.5 Carbon builds on the legacy of our renowned Mach 5.7 Carbon as the quintessential trail bike.
With 140mm of dw-link™ rear travel, it sticks to and claws up just about anything, with unparalleled pedalling efficiency. On descents, the Mach 5.5 Carbon’s incredible square edge bump performance and 160mm travel Fox 36 fork enables you to conquer terrain that makes other mountain bikes cower. It’s a bike that inspires you to climb while looking forward to the descents and that begs you to push your limits while putting a smile on your face.
Fox Factory X2 Shock Option
This choice is based directly on feedback from our top racers – the Fox Float X2 air shock offers incredible control and a plusher feel allowing riders to go faster with greater confidence. The X2 shock features independent high and low speed compression and rebound adjustments, an EVOL air sleeve for coil shock-like sensitivity, Kashima coating and the X2’s new RVS (Rod Valve System) for incredible damping control and an ultra-plush ride. Between the high low speed compression and rebound adjustments, as well as air spring and air volume adjust; the Fox Float X2 is easily the most tuneable shock for the entire ranges of rider weights and course conditions.
For riders whose passion is seeking new lines and uncharted adventure, the new climb switch on the Float X2 shock makes the Pivot Mach 5.5 Carbon an Enduro-style rider’s best choice for getting up and down the mountain.
• 140mm dw-link™ rear suspension with Pivot’s mid-travel specific linkage design
• Designed for forks up to 160mm travel. All Pivot complete builds come with a 160mm travel fork
• 27.5” wheels with extra clearance for larger tire sizes
• Designed to fit 27.5 X 2.1” to 2.6” tires. Complete bikes spec’d with new Maxxis 2.6 Wide Trail Tires on 35mm wide rims
• Features Pivot’s new long and low geometry
• Short 430mm (16.9”) chainstays
• 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control
• 180mm rear post mount disk brake
• Every size clears a full size water bottle inside the front triangle
• Available in 5 sizes from X-Small to X-large
• Pivot Cable Port system for easy internal routing of shifters, brakes and droppers and full Di2 Integration
• Front derailleur compatible with Pivot’s stealth E-Type mounting system
• New ultra quiet low durometer rubberized frame protection
Extra Small, Frame Extra Large, Frame Large, Frame Medium, Frame Small
PRO X01, PRO X01 – REYNOLDS CARBON WHEELS, PRO XT/XTR, PRO XT/XTR – REYNOLDS CARBON WHEELS, RACE XT
FOX DPS EVOL SHOCK, FOX FACTORY X2 SHOCK