Pivot LES 29 Boost
Get the call up with the Pivot LES Boost Hardtail
Contenders for victory want a cross country hardtail that presents every advantage. In a sport where success is measured in half seconds, racers recognize that having the right equipment is essential. The new Pivot LES Boost combines incredible efficiency with the smoothness and trail tuning that the world’s best athletes need to outlast and outpace the competition.
LES 29″ Boost
• 29” or 27.5+ wheelsize compatibility.
• Racing geometry.
• Boost 110mm front and 148mm rear spacing.
• Designed to work with forks from 100-130mm in travel.
• Full length internal cable routing and internal Shimano Di2 integration.
• 1x and 2x gearing compatible.
• 30.9mm seat post diameter.
• Ultra light ride-tuned carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fibre materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal moulding technology
• 29” or 27.5+ wheelsize compatibility
• Racing geometry
• Boost 110mm front and 148mm rear spacing for ultimate in responsiveness and handling precision
• Swinger II dropouts with race-light hardware optimized for the lightest, stiffest XC race set up while allowing for an easy switch to access the Swinger dropouts full adjustability between singlespeed or geared set ups
• Designed to work with forks from 100-130mm in travel
• Full length internal cable routing and internal Shimano Di2 integration via Pivot’s exclusive, easy-to-maintain Cable Port System
• 1x and 2x gearing compatible
• 30.9mm seat post diameter
Frame Large, Frame Medium, Frame Small