Orro Pyro Evo 105 FSA Bike
‘Orro says its new Pyro Evo 105 Hydro has been created with the sportive rider in mind – the non-racer’s race bike, if you like – and it fits the bill perfectly. It offers a comfortable ride but with plenty of stiffness, and handling that delivers speed through the bends without the twitchiness of a race machine.’
If you’re looking for a carbon road bike that covers miles with ease and grace, the Pyro Evo FSA might be the one for you. Silencing those big ride apprehensions, instilling pleasure that wills you to ride for longer. Designed around endurance geometry, the Pyro Evo FSA has been manufactured with a sportive rider at the forefront and has clearance for 28C tyres for a greater and more relaxing journey in the saddle.
The oversized downtube guarantees energetic power transfer while the slender seat stays deliver comfort, even on the worst road surfaces. This exquisite carbon road bike glides on Fulcrum Racing 900 DB Wheels and is complimented by Shimano’s industry standard 105 groupset and threaded BB, the Pyro Evo FSA Disc features disc brakes for powerful and reliable stopping in all conditions.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 7000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 7000
- Cassette: Shimano 105 7000 11-30
- Chain: Shimano 105 7000
- Shifters: Shimano 105 7000 Mechanical
- Wheelset: Fulcrum R900 DB
- Seatpost: ORRO Alloy Setback
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Fork: ORRO Pyro Evo Superlight 3.0
- Stem: FSA Omega ST
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Handlebar: FSA Vero Compact
- Brake Calipers: Tektro MD-C550
- Chainset: FSA Omega 50-34
- Frame: ORRO Pyro Evo
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 28c
Image may not show correct specification.
Black/Red, Ice Blue
(50 TT) XS, (52 TT) SM, (54 TT) ME, (56.7 TT) LG, (58.3 TT) XL