Orro 2020 Venturi Ultegra Wind400 Bike
With amazingly low weight and high stiffness, the Venturi is an aerodynamically optimised frame that rewards you with brilliant speed. This is a bike that encourages you to ride fast but lets you cruise in comfort when you want to calm things down. The Prologo, Deda and Shimano kit ensure every contact point is a joy to use throughout your ride.
Spread Tow Carbon
We manufactured the Venturi using spread tow carbon from the leading UK manufacturer, Sigmatex. This exquisite carbon fabric uses unidirectional spread tow tapes, allowing for a much larger number of fibres in a smaller space. As a result of this, we have been able to create a frame and fork that is exceptionally low in weight, while boasting brilliant stiffness and comfort.
Optimised For 28C Tyres
Our Specially designed aero disc road bike has been designed with 28c tyres in mind. From the beginning of the design process, we realised that we wanted to create a bike that rewarded the rider with serious speed but could also cruise in comfort when the pace needed slowing down. With that in mind, we knew 28c tyres was the way to go.
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Wind 400 DB
- Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race 28c
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 8000 52-36
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 8000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 8000
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 8000
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra 8000
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Ultegra Disc 8000 Hydraulic
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra 8020 Hydraulic
- Frame: ORRO Venturi STC
- Handlebar: Deda Zero 1
- Stem: Deda Zero 1
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Seatpost: ORRO Carbon Aero
- Fork: ORRO Venturi STC
- Bottom Bracket: BB86
Image may not show correct specification