• Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) – MIPS is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the MIPS slip plane into the retention system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
• Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell – A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet’s outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
• Exposed polycarbonate roll cage
• Progressive Layering utilizing two layers of foam: a hard layer against the outer shell closer to the point of potential impact, and a less dense layer closer to the head. Each layer has a thin hard shell molded into it.
• Float Fit Race – A state-of-the-art lightweight fit system featuring seamless integration with MIPS, an easy-to-turn dial, wide-range vertical adjustment and padded width-adjustable cradles
• Dual Flow Ventilation features air ports along the brow to provide ventilation and help defog goggles
• 26 helmet vents, 4 brow ports
• 4-Position adjustable visor: The no-slip design allows on-the-fly adjustments so the rider can position visor at desired angle with a simple tug up or down
• Integrated breakaway camera mount requiring no zip ties or tape, designed to “break away” upon impact to reduce the risk of injury